Details - What to expect
Are you looking for a fun adventure for your team or family? How about a 3-day rafting adventure on Tara? Cozy rafting camp with cozy cabin stays and the best Bosnian food! Enjoy clean Tara, local specialties, and evening gatherings by the fire with music and drinks.
Safe! Rafting is an easy adrenaline adventure.
Rafting adventure includes:
We recommend the Rafting Adventure to:
- Rafting on Tara river with all necessary rafting equipment.
- Accommodation in cozy cabins in the rafting camp on the Tara river coast for comfortable stay
- Best local food from Bosnian cuisine: dinner upon arrival at the rafting camp, two breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners
- Transportation within the program during your stay in the rafting camp
- Teams - Experience a great team-building adventure on the Tara river
- Families - Go rafting with your kids. Hang out together and try something new with the rafting experience.
- Couples - Have an incredible adventure, romantic getaway rafting and chilling by Tara river.
We expect you in the afternoon rafting camp to gather by the campfire. Settle comfortably in a cozy bungalow on the banks of the Tara River and hang out with us. Try the specialties of Bosnian cuisine and relax.
In the morning, drink homemade Bosnian coffee and prepare for an adventure - rafting on Tara. I expect rafting from Foča. Rafting from Brštanovica - the most beautiful part of the river Tara.
During the break from the rafting adventure, enjoy the river bank, bake, or try the zip line. Evening parties can last until the wee hours, so it's always fun if you like music and socializing.
After lunch is over unless you decide to extend your adventure another day ;-)
Reservation of seats is mandatory. You will receive all the adventure details after we confirm the reservation.
Applications are open until the place is fully booked and the number of participants is limited. Hurry up and book your place on time.
Trail Length/km :
Difficulty Level :
Suitable for those experienced in walking, those who hike at least once a month. This level would be considered easy for those who arefrequent hikers - an increase in altitude of 800 ~ 1,500 meters and a maximum distance of 15km per day.
Elevation/m above sea level
No special fitness level required
Adventure level & injury potential
Walking with a low chance of injury
Sun protection kit
*Rools that must be accepted while booking
14+ days before trip - full credit to a future trip. 13 ~ 7 days before trip - 25% fee 6 ~ 2 days before trip 50% fee Less than 48 hours before trip: 100% fee
Rafting with transportation from start position.